iManage Security Policy Manager
iManage Security Policy Manager
Managing Need to Know Security for Documents at Global Scale
iManage Security Policy Manager manages need-to know access, content segregation and ethical walls at scale, required to meet today’s security challenges. Featuring an intuitive role based UI and anywhere, anytime access, iManage Security Policy Manager provides data protection without sacrificing user productivity and system performance.
A modern approach for today’s security challenges
- Easily manage global security policies at scale
- Implement and manage ethical walls and client or project / matter centric “need to know” security with little impact on organization resources and systems.
- Minimize your exposure to data loss
- Segmenting data helps to minimize the impact of a cyber breach by limiting your exposure to documents accessible only by the person whose credentials have been compromised.
- Be more responsive to client and regulatory audits
- Advanced notifications, timeline, audit capability and dashboards allows you to monitor, enforce and report on security polices at the individual, group or organizational level.
- Improve performance at scale
- Eliminate system performance issues typically associated with large volume security policy updates. iManage SPM is seamlessly integrated with iManage Work so security updates are efficiently applied.
- Manage security polices anywhere and anytime
- Intuitive modern responsive user interface ensures that security policies can be managed and monitored on any device – computers, tablets and phones.
Ethical Wall Software for Law Firms
All competitive law firms are focused on solving the challenge of securing and managing all electronic and physical documents so that all internal and client policies are adhered to when the documents are accessed. iManage Security Policy Manager works in unison with iManage Work to set up ethical walls to protect your most sensitive information. As a result, only authorized individuals will have access to your sensitive data and your document and email management system will be secure.
In addition, with electronic document threat detection, your law firm’s data is protected from both internal and external threats, with round-the-clock vigilance that alerts you at the first sign of an attempted breach or attack.
Seamless integration with iManage Work Product Management
iManage Security Policy Manager enables you to support the industry’s best practices for securing work product, with no perceptible impact to user performance. iManage Security Policy Manager is a single vendor solution, tightly integrated with iManage Work and iManage Records Manager that delivers comprehensive security to meet increasing client demands at scale.
Instantly establish, adjust and remove security policies without costly access control cascades, document re-files or content re-indexing of iManage Work workspaces.
Search large workspaces without impacting performance for iManage Work end users.
Visual cues in iManage Work and Records Manager clearly indicate security polices, making it easy to see who does and who does not have access.