- Easily creates WorkSpaces. Create WorkSpaces with any possible structure using its "universal" templates. The application also helps manage day-to-day WorkSpace creation by using data from any number of external systems.
- Modify WorkSpaces. Safely modify any aspect of WorkSpaces during production hours, including metadata, security, structures, links or shortcuts to documents, WorkSite validation metadata, and much more.
- Flexible publishing. WorkSpace Manager provides a wide variety of publishing options including: publishing user's personal WorkSpaces to their My Matters container, publishing groups of WorkSpaces to specified teams, and informational publishing, such as "New WorkSpaces created this week" or "Clients 90 days behind in payments".
- Dynamic security. Dynamically define any combination of User and Group security ACLs on any structure using data from any number of external data sources, and/or pre-defined WorkSite security data within the templates.
- Retain security while archiving or reactivating WorkSpaces. When a WorkSpace is made inactive, WorkSpace Manager retains the access control list. If the WorkSpace is made active again, the access control list is restored automatically, if desired.
- Consolidate multiple documents into folders. Automatically find documents based on any kind of search criteria, including "orphaned" documents, and file them into the appropriate WorkSpaces and folders.
- Move or Copy Documents. WorkSpace Manager's Provisioning capabilities can be used to make copies of documents, pre-populate new WorkSpaces with forms, or move documents between WorkSite databases.
- Easily consolidate databases, move WorkSpaces between databases, and automatically move inactive information from active databases in order to ensure your active databases remain functioning at their best. This application also uses multiple "system checks" before archiving WorkSpaces in order to ensure the matter is ready to be closed.
- Preserve document numbers as part of the process of moving documents between databases and perform bidirectional translation of metadata and security values when moving content between two different WorkSite systems.
- Automatically archive WorkSpaces based on any number of predetermined criteria from external systems.
- WorkSpace Manager's record management features allow you to "declare" or "undeclare" content in bulk in specific folders or entire WorkSpaces.
- Includes the ability to archive only declared content.
- Easily create and/or maintain "Parallel" WorkSpaces in multiple databases, facilitating collaboration on matters in large distributed environments.
- Simplify database consolidation, firm mergers, and content migrations with built in processes that allow the translation of metadata and security during the relocation of documents or structures between databases.
- Apply multiple templates to WorkSpaces to create "hybrid" WorkSpaces.
All WorkSite Users
Works With WorkSite 8.X and 9.X. amd 10.x server. Works With WorkSite in the Cloud