Manage transactions securely, efficiently, and collaboratively while boosting profits and amazing your clients.
Litera Transact is a cloud-based SaaS application that enables lawyers and legal teams to manage deal transactions securely, efficiently, and collaboratively, providing increased transparency to clients.
Risk is mitigated, and clients' information is protected by sharing documents within a secure, browser-based platform that ensures the collection of all final executed agreements for a deal.
Litera Transact enables teams to be productive and remove many administrative tasks, so fee earners can focus on their legal work and their clients. Clients benefit from increased transparency of their matters, and efficiency is gained at every stage of the process, including a 75% time-saving on closing binder/bible creation.
Law firms use Litera Transact on an external or internal basis to:
- manage the conditions precedent process on banking & finance transactions
- manage closings of corporate transactions
- run entire corporate / real estate deals from start to finish.
- Collaborative, customizable checklists give you the flexibility to manage deals more efficiently and securely
- Compare any two versions of Word and PDF files in your checklist, view changes online, and download comparison files in Word or PDF format
- Signature pages are created automatically by matching deal documents to pre-formatted templates
- Eliminate time typically spent creating, sending, and tracking signature packets
- Easily update variable information, such as closing date, purchase price, and more
- Create closing books in minutes—not days or weeks
- Data rooms that streamline diligence review
- Quickly generate reports on actions performed at the organization and deal levels and on detailed user information
- Avoid the time-consuming re-population of deal information by cloning entire deals—the documents, signer information, signature page formats, and more
Annual Subscription - Priced Per Deal
Legal – Transactional Attorneys
Clifford Chance, Lewis Roca, Simmons & Simmons, K&L Gates