Firms often receive ad-hoc content from clients, laterals, opposing counsel, and others that should be imported into iManage. A powerful utility designed for both administrators and end-users can simplify the process and reduce admin overhead.
Desktop import and export is a simple and powerful cross-platform solution.
- Search and select target workspaces, folders, and subfolders
- Preflight check for invalid or unsupported metadata to ensure smooth import
- Receive notification of completed process via a link to the new content in the DMS
- Designed for lawyers, records department, administrative professionals, Risk, and IT Teams
- Quickly import documents from lateral hires, new clients, or the court
- Import individual documents, folders, workspaces, or entire libraries with automatically applied confidentiality, ethical walls, and security
- Import email from PST files, automatically extract .msg metadata
- Recreate folder structures or import into existing folders
- Handle large volumes at high-speed without tying-up the desktop
- Easily select documents, folders, or entire workspaces and rename and reorganize content, fix invalid characters and names
- Run multiple imports through parallel processing
- Create CSV or HTML indexes of documents and histories
- Replicate folder structures and contents of search folders
- Include ‘unfoldered’ documents and flatten folder contents
Founded by industry experts from iManage, we offer a comprehensive range of iManage add-ons that help firms drive lawyer adoption, streamline administration, and implement need-to-know security. We’ve created a suite of products that help drive the full matter management lifecycle, from workspace automation and management through import/export, self-service, integration, and information governance all the way through retention. We understand lawyers, law firms, document management, and, most certainly, iManage. Our products are used by more than 270 firms across the globe ranging in size from 10 to 15,000 users. We have set the gold standard.
Subscription, per User
Imanage Users, Law Firms, Corporate Legal, Professional Services
More Than 300,000 Users Across 270 Organizations