Transport - Auxiliary Cache enables a secure on-premise or cloud-based repository to host a continuously updated copy of information from iManage Cloud or iManage on-premise repositories, providing for read-only direct access to facilitate operations not normally available. It can also act as an independent backup for additional assurance.
- Monitor for changes on the iManage repository
- Copy content, relevant metadata and security to the Auxiliary Cache repository
- Notifies administrators of important events related to data coming from iManage
- Ensures the Auxiliary Cache repository accurately represents content from the cloud
- Facilitates validation requests from administrators for ranges of documents
- Enables administrators to generate a range of reports about the content of the Auxiliary Cache respository
Based on document size and number of libraries.
iManage on-premise and cloud customers
Law firms, corporate legal departments, financial services, accounting, other professional services
iManage Work, iManage Cloud