Tiger Eye Blueprint is a Knowledge Management System designed specifically for legal KM, seamlessly integrated with iManage Work. Blueprint enables firms to efficiently collate, curate and classify their legal know-how within a secure iManage database, which staff can search and interact with, retrieving knowledge articles for individual use or to share with others. Developed by Tiger Eye,
Blueprint is the Knowledge Management tool for iManage designed from the ground up by law firms, for law firms.
Using Blueprint, firms can empower all staff to nominate knowledge articles for submission into the firm’s knowledge base with a simple right click from within their familiar iManage Workspace. Using Blueprint’s advanced functionality for knowledge classification and curation, Knowledge Teams can then tag content, add metadata and organise knowledge articles using taxonomy structuring, before adding comments and review dates to articles for later review. With this, Knowledge Leaders can ensure their firm’s knowledge base is always up-to-date, highly searchable and easy to use for lawyers and knowledge staff alike.
Once know-how documents are reviewed, approved and published in the firm’s knowledge base, all staff can then easily browse content through the solution’s interactive Knowledge Hub, or use Blueprint’s search functionality to target specific know-how. Blueprint’s comprehensive search capability enables users to search their firm’s curated knowledge base using full text search and keyword search, with the ability to also search via legal terms, document author, tags and other metadata fields. All searches are then easily filtered, making the process of targeted knowledge retrieval easy, efficient and user-friendly.
Once knowledge is located and retrieved, users can share knowledge documents via email, or share search results as URLs to those working on the same case. System Administrators can then effectively analyse all Blueprint knowledge activity, using Blueprint’s advanced reporting functionality to report on system usage, popular documents, common search terms, active departments, engaged users and much more.
Unlike other solutions on the market, Blueprint is tirelessly innovated through a continuous development cycle, which is driven by Blueprint users as part of The Blueprint User Community.
- Blueprint is a comprehensive Knowledge Management solution for knowledge storage, collation, curation, classification, search and collaboration, designed by law firms, for law firms.
- Blueprint builds upon existing iManage infrastructure, minimising implementation time and costs
- Blueprint’s extensive knowledge administration functionality allows for firms to create advanced knowledge taxonomies using knowledge tagging and metadata
- Blueprint offers advanced knowledge engagement functionality, enabling users to comment, like and favourite content
- Blueprint’s intuitive interface minimises the need for extensive training programmes
- Blueprint is an affordable solution, with monthly subscription costs per user
- Tiger Eye have been iManage Partners for over 15 years, using their in- depth understanding of the iManage system to design Blueprint to seamlessly build on iManage Work for Knowledge Management capabilities
Al Tamimi, BLM Law, BDB Pitmans, William Fry, Slaughter, May
iManage Work, iManage Cloud