iManage Threat Manager
iManage Threat Manager
Quickly Detect and Neutralize Insider Data Leaks & External Cyber Threats
Today, organizations in legal, accounting, finance and other industries are facing new forms of security threats that require innovative technology that protects sensitive information. iManage Threat Manager meets the needs of CIOs, CSOs and compliance officers looking for advanced threat detection software to protect critical data. Using a combination of adaptive behavioral modeling and machine learning, iManage Threat Manager provides 24/7 continuous protection of sensitive data from internal and external threats from any device anywhere.
Innovative Approach to Securing Sensitive Data
- Reduce False positives
- iManage Threat Manager provides a deep feature set including machine learning, the ability to analyze contextual information, a propriety scoring algorithm and simulation to ensure that precious resources are spent on alerts that are more likely to be associated with at risk behavior.
- Go beyond threshold-based monitoring
- iManage Threat Manager understands malicious behavior patterns and interpret user intent by analyzing contextual information such as client, matters and practice areas.
- Easily comply with client and regulatory demands
- With comprehensive reports, interactive graphs, reports and visualizations, organizations can demonstrate to clients and regulators that proper controls are in place to safeguard sensitive information.
- Easy to deploy and maintain
- iManage Threat Manager seamlessly connects to iManage databases, existing time and billing or matter management systems to ingest data and provide immediate protection. Easily integrate iManage Threat Manager with your existing security stack including SIEM tools.
Electronic Document Threat Detection
With iManage Threat Manager, protecting client data from cyber threats has never been so precise and efficient. Using advanced techniques like adaptive behavioral modeling that can quickly spot questionable activity — such as an attorney accessing data about a client they aren’t advising — you’re able to investigate both internal and external threat alerts in minutes instead of hours or days.
IT resources are a precious commodity for professional services firms. That’s why iManage Threat Manager supports productivity by using its proprietary algorithms to greatly reduce the number of false positive alerts while simultaneously surfacing activity that’s most likely indicative of malicious behavior.
Detect threats with the highest level of accuracy
iManage Threat Manager utilizes machine learning to analyze millions of transactions in iManage Work audit tables to detect patterns of normal and abnormal user behavior over time. Detected threats are based on statistically generated thresholds, not an arbitrary number- significantly reducing false positives.
iManage Threat Manager monitors advance activities that exposes user intent such as unique clients and matters accessed. A proprietary algorithm scores alerts based on deviations from individual user and peer group behavioral patterns.
iManage Threat Manager provides recommendations for at risk threat patterns and organizations can test these recommendations against their own data to verify the quality and quantity of alerts generated.