ActiveNav Cloud is a secure multi-tenant data discovery service designed to provide comprehensive insights into unstructured data assets wherever they are stored. It enables governance and compliance teams to build and maintain a comprehensive inventory of sensitive and regulated data stored in all connected unstructured data repositories:
- Visualize all discovered data through a series of dashboards for privacy, regulatory and contractual compliance.
- Identify and defensibly dispose of spilled or unwanted sensitive data such as PII or client matter as part of a data minimization strategy.
- Identify and dispose of stale, aging or redundant data to reduce risk and cost of ownership.
- Fulfill data subject access requests or client audit requests for compliance.
- Provide and maintain unstructured data transparancy and accountability as part of a sustainable information governance program.
- Secure multi-tenant cloud service hosted in Microsoft Azure.
- Discover unstructured data across any connected repository, including iManage Work (on premise and cloud), file shares (on premise and in the cloud), Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange and Teams and Google Workspace.
- Identify and extracted controlled or regulated data found in file and text object contents, including personal data, contractual or client matter data.
- Configurable to extract controlled data elements for customer-specific data policies.
- Identify stale, aging, unwanted, redundant or duplicated data across all connected repositories.
- View a map of controlled data, attributed business functional owner, geographic residency, host service or repository.
- Score and classify controlled data by regulation or business control and identify sensitive data hotspots.
- Run target data search across all connected repositories to meet specific governance queries such a data subject access requests.
- Filter data and drill down to individual containers, data objects or files to understand the nature of any data hotspot and direct defensible data disposition.
- Export actionable data manifests for integration with existing change and storage management solutions such as ServiceNow, Sharegate or, simply, PowerShell.
ActiveNav Cloud subscription licenses are sized according to total data volume discovered
Legal and legal services
ActiveNav Cloud is used by customers in legal, finance and insurance, education and natural resource industries
ActiveNav is a Universal App Provider capable of data discovery across both iManage Work On Premise and Cloud