The ULTIMATE Profile Synchronization Tool
iManage users focused on leveraging document metadata for reporting and analysis require data synchronization from the Cloud. To address the synchronization requirement, GDSI has created DMSync for
iManage—the ultimate synchronization. All document, folder, and workspace profile information will be synchronized in order to write SQL reports, use custom applications, and analyze content.
- All document profile information including CUSTOM1 - CUSTOM31 will be synchronized to a local SQL Database.
- In addition, document number, version, document name, author, operator, class, sub class, entry when and edit when are synchronized as well
- Document location within folders and workspaces are also detailed
- Folder profile fields
- Workspace profile fields including "CUSTOM3" are recorded for reporting purposes
- The engine can run as a schedule task in Windows or as a Windows Service
- Time varies depending on size of the database, however, we have seen 10 million profiles sync in 1.5 hours.
Per database licensing, annual maintenance
All iManage Cloud clients
iManage 10.x in the cloud