AccuRoute is a server-based, enterprise-class document process automation platform that provides solutions to capture, process, deliver, and archive critical business documents. This out-of-the-box, highly scalable solution enables capture, fax and document workflow solutions from a single, unified platform.
AccuRoute can drive simple or complex solutions involving millions of documents per month directly from your desktop or any “smart” multi-function peripheral (MFP).
The AccuRoute Server converts documents to a variety of formats including PDF, text-searchable PDF, bookmarked PDF, DOC, JPG, RTF, TIF, TXT, and XLS, then collects and provides document-related metadata, validates information, OCR’s and compresses and delivers documents to the destinations required.
The metadata collection for documents can be implemented with AccuRoute by:
- Profiling documents using native document management interfaces and screens
- Extracting data from the document
- Printing/scanning with prompts to capture new information at the MFP panel when scanning
- Validating collected data against pre-defined values
When processing is complete, AccuRoute simultaneously delivers the document image and its related information to the desired destinations. AccuRoute enables multiple processing tasks and with a single scan, delivers to any number of destinations, including:
- Scan-to-Self - email, cloud repository, network folder, or web folder
- Scan-to-Distribute - email, fax, printer, and distribution list
- Scan-to-Store - enterprise content management (ECM) including document management, records management, litigation support systems, cloud repositories and traditional enterprise content management systems, repository, archive, or network folders
- Scan-to-Line-of-Business (LOB) Application
AccuRoute offers a high level of document management efficiency by providing capture, conversion, and delivery capabilities from the desktop or from the front panel of an MFP. AccuRoute leverages and integrates with the required identification or authentication provided by most MFPs, allowing users to access their personal distribution lists. Options include:
- Scan to iManage
- Scan to Personal or Public Distribution Rules
- Scan to MyFiles (self-contained scan-to-me option)
- Scan with Routing Sheet
- Scan to Fax
- Or other customizable options
Legal, Financial, Healthcare
Serving over 50% of the top 250 US-Based Law Firms as well as some of the largest Financial and Healthcare Institutions