The iManage user conference is all about helping you transform how your business operates. It’s designed to bring together professionals in law firms, corporate legal departments, financial services, and other industries to gain insights from iManage executives, our partners, and each other on how to use innovative technology to solve issues across their business.
This year, across two months and two continents, iManage will share the latest advancements in planning and strategy, technical, and development. We’ll share the latest guidance in the areas of Security & Governance, AI, KM, CLD, Financial Services, Mobility and DM as we celebrate our collaborative success. Join us!
Save the date for ConnectLive 2020!
- Chicago: May 20-21 Chicago Marriott
- London: June 23-24 Park Plaza Westminster
ConnectLive – What’s it all about
- Receive intense iManage education
- Attend business, technical, and industry topics
- Get an advanced look at product roadmaps
- Learn about security and AI solutions
- Interact with iManage product experts
- Scope out new partner products and services
- Set up 1:1 time with iManage execs
- Network with your peers
Who Should Attend ConnectLive?
Every iManage customer under support is entitled to send two people to ConnectLive at no registration fee. Additional attendees badges will be available at a modest registration fee.
- Directors of Applications and Application managers will learn about future product roadmaps, new product capabilities, and best practices in deployment and user adoption. Peer-to-peer exchanges will help you learn what others across the world have been doing with iManage software across industries.
- Training, help desk, and practice support managers will gain important product knowledge and insight into use cases and how others are using the same products in different ways and for different purposes. Case studies will highlight actual user experiences with mobility, file sharing, and more across professional service firms and corporate legal departments. Peer-to-peer networking will help staff gain new tips and tricks from peers who are facing the same issues in their organizations.
- CIOs, IT directors and business analysts will gain new insights into how iManage solves business challenges such as driving greater productivity, client collaboration, records and information governance, and knowledge management. Business track sessions cover not only industry trends and product capabilities, but also how to justify new product initiatives based on the experience of others in the field. The iManage executive team is all attending, and available for one-on-one briefings to listen to your perspective and also further deepen your knowledge and understanding of where iManage is going and how our plans can help support your plans.
- Developers that want to augment and extend iManage applications using the iManage API. For example, add custom actions or workflows to documents, customize the user experience in iManage Work or iManage Insight, develop your own AI extractors using iManage Extract or create your own agents with security policy manager. Sessions will include overview of the API and workshops with example code delivered directly by some of our top developers.
- Knowledge and Practice Development Professionals who are responsible for managing knowledge and precedent libraries, driving user adoption, enterprise search and enhancing attorney productivity will learn about leveraging AI technologies. They will see the next frontier in knowledge management with the advanced capabilities in Work 10, and how to balance goals for need to know security and knowledge reuse.
- Governance, compliance, and security professionals will learn about managing records, ethical walls, need to know security, and protecting your document collections from potential cyber-threats.
ConnectLive 2020 Chicago
May 20 – May 21, 2020
ConnectLive 2020 will open at the heart of the iManage headquarters in Chicago at the Chicago Marriott right on the Magnificent Mile. This two-day event will feature 45 separate education sessions across different tracks with multiple opportunities for networking.
ConnectLive 2020 Europe
June 23 – 24, 2020
The final ConnectLive 2020 will conclude in London at the Park Plaza Westminster, with 50 different education sessions across several tracks.
iManage has the most comprehensive set of partners in the industry, and ConnectLive gives our partners excellent access to our most engaged customers. Sponsor feedback from past ConnectLive conferences is consistently overwhelmingly positive.
At ConnectLive 2020, the Partner Pavilion will be a focal point for many of our activities including breakfasts, lunches, and coffee breaks, and will be the location of the main evening reception. We will offer an expanded partner exhibit area, extended exhibit hours and more opportunities for sponsorship.