The iManage user conference is all about creating connections. Between customers and partners. Between professionals in the legal and other industries. Between those that are working with advanced technology — using it every day in the service of their clients — and others that are still searching for solutions to important issues in their businesses.
Across three weeks, two continents and multiple countries, iManage will bring together CIOs and IT professionals, technical architects, knowledge workers and administrators. We’ll share the latest technology advancements and celebrate our successes and work together. Join us!
ConnectLive – What’s it all about
- Receive intense iManage education
- Attend business, technical, and industry topics
- Get an advanced look at product roadmaps
- Learn about new security and AI products
- Interact with iManage product experts
- Scope out new partner products and services
- Set up 1:1 time with iManage execs
- Network with your peers, share challenges and solutions
Who Should Attend ConnectLive?
Every iManage customer under support is entitled to send two people to ConnectLive at no registration fee. Additional attendees badges will be available at a modest registration fee.
- Directors of Applications and Application managers will learn about future product roadmaps, new product capabilities, and best practices in deployment and user adoption. Peer-to-peer exchanges will help you learn what others across the world have been doing with iManage software across industries.
- Training, help desk, and practice support managers will gain important product knowledge and insight into use cases and how others are using the same products in different ways and for different purposes. Case studies will highlight actual user experiences with mobility, file sharing, and more across professional service firms and corporate legal departments. Peer-to-peer networking will help staff gain new tips and tricks from peers who are facing the same issues in their organizations.
- CIOs and IT directors will gain new insights into how iManage solves business challenges such as driving greater productivity, client collaboration, records and information governance, and knowledge management. Business track sessions cover not only industries trends and product capabilities, but also how to justify new product initiatives based on the experience of others in the field. The iManage executive team are all attending, and available for one-on-one briefings to listen to your perspective and also further deepen your knowledge and understanding of where iManage is going and how our plans can help support your plans.
- Developers that want to augment and extend iManage applications using the iManage API. For example, add custom actions or workflows to documents, customize the user experience in iManage Work or iManage Insight, develop your own AI extractors using iManage Extract or create your own agents with security policy manager. Sessions will include overview of the API and workshops with example code delivered directly by some of our top most developers.
- Knowledge and Practice Development Professionals who are responsible for managing knowledge and precedent libraries, driving user adoption, enterprise search and enhancing attorney productivity will learn about leveraging AI technologies. They will see the next frontier in knowledge management with the advanced capabilities in Work 10, and how to balance goals for need to know security and knowledge reuse.
- Governance, compliance and security professionals will learn about managing records, ethical walls, need to know security, and protecting your document collections from potential cyber-threats.
ConnectLive 2019 New York
May 7 – May 8, 2019
ConnectLive 2019 will open with a splash in New York City at the New York Marriott Marquis in Times Square. It will be our largest ConnectLive to-date, a two-day event with up to 30 exhibiting partners, 40 separate educational sessions and multiple opportunities for networking and meetups.
ConnectLive 2019 Europe
May 13 – 21, 2019
With a plan to reach even more iManage customers, the show will then move to Europe for our first ConnectLive Roadshow. In London at etc. Venues Country Hall on May 15, 2019 we will have up to 20 exhibiting sponsors, a full day of multi-track sessions and an evening reception. We will also take the show to a number of European cities such as Frankfurt & Madrid (May 13), Dublin & Stockholm (May 16), Amsterdam (May 20), and Paris (May 21). Venues in these cities are still being finalized.
iManage has the most comprehensive set of partners in the industry, ConnectLive gives our partners excellent access to our most engaged customers. Sponsor feedback from past ConnectLive conferences is consistently overwhelmingly positive.
At ConnectLive 2019, the Partner Pavilion will be a focal point for many of our activities including morning and afternoon breaks and lunch and will be the location of the main evening reception. We will offer an expanded partner exhibit area, extended exhibit hours and more opportunities for sponsorship.