ConnectLive 2017 Dates Announced!
ConnectLive 2017 is going to be bigger & better than ever.
The iManage user conference is all about creating connections. Between customers and partners. Between those that are working with advanced technology – using it every day in the service of their clients – and others that are still searching for solutions to important issues in their businesses.
Across four days and two continents, iManage will bring together CIOs and IT professionals, attorneys, legal administrators and more. We’ll welcome them to ConnectLive in Chicago and London. We’ll share the latest technology advancements and celebrate our successes and work together. Join us!
Based on your feedback, look for improvements including:
- More non-law firm tracks including Office of General Council / Corporate legal
- Deeper-dive technical tracks
- A larger exhibit area with more exhibitors
Preliminary Agenda, Registration, and Sponsorship opportunities are now available.
ConnectLive 2017 Chicago
May 24 – May 25, 2017
Chicago is the worldwide headquarters of iManage and location of the world-famous Willis (Sears) Tower.
The Marriott Magnificent Mile will serve as headquarters for the ConnectLive. It’s surrounded by the upmarket shops along the Magnificent Mile, and is a 10-minute walk from the 360 Chicago observatory, and a mile from Millennium Park.
ConnectLive 2017 London
June 27 – June 28, 2017
London is home to iManage’s European operation and the Shard skyscraper.
The London event takes place at the InterContinental London – The O2 hotel. Conveniently accessible by the Tube and Thames riverboat, the InterContinental London – The O2 is steps away from the famed O2 arena and the Emirates Air Line. Enjoy spectacular views of Canary Wharf and easy accessibility to and from London City Airport.
iManage has the most comprehensive set of partners in the industry, ConnectLive gives our partners excellent access to our most engaged customers. Sponsor feedback from ConnectLive 2016 was overwhelmingly positive.
At ConnectLive 2017, the Partner Pavilion will be a focal point for many of our activities including morning and afternoon breaks and lunch and will be the location of the main reception Wednesday night. We will offer an expanded partner exhibit area, extended exhibit hours and more opportunities for sponsorship.
The sponsorship prospectus in now available.
Who Should Attend ConnectLive?
Every iManage customer under support is entitled to send two people to ConnectLive at no registration fee. Additional attendees badges will be available at a modest registration fee.
- Directors of Applications and Application managers will learn about future product roadmaps, new product capabilities, and best practices in deployment and user adoption. Peer-to-peer exchanges will help you learn what others across the world have been doing with iManage software across industries.
- Training, help desk, and practice support managers will gain important product knowledge and insight into use cases and how others are using the same products in different ways and for different purposes. Case studies will highlight actual user experiences with mobility, file sharing, and more across professional service firms and corporate legal departments. Peer-to-peer networking will help staff gain new tips and tricks from peers who are facing the same issues in their organizations.
- CIOs and IT directors will gain new insights into how iManage solves business challenges such as driving greater productivity, client collaboration, records and information governance, and knowledge management. Business track sessions cover not only industries trends and product capabilities, but also how to justify new product initiatives based on the experience of others in the field. The iManage executive team are all attending, and available for one-on-one briefings to listen to your perspective and also further deepen your knowledge and understanding of where iManage is going and how our plans can help support your plans.