ConnectLive 2020 – Virtual Event Details Coming Soon
ConnectLive 2020 is the biggest education event and gathering opportunity for iManage customers, partners, product experts, and users.
It’s designed to bring together professionals in law firms, corporate legal departments, financial services, and other industries to gain insights from iManage executives, our partners, and each other on how to use innovative technology to solve issues across their business.
This year, iManage will share the latest advancements in planning and strategy, technical, and development. We’ll share the latest guidance in the areas of Security & Governance, AI, KM, CLD, Financial Services, Mobility and DM as we celebrate our collaborative success. Join us!
A Message to our Global User Community
Following on from our communication last week, we have made the decision to take ConnectLive virtual in 2020. We want to reiterate that the welfare of our community is of the utmost importance. For all those around the world currently impacted by the virus, we send our thoughts and best wishes.
The governmental regulations imposed on gatherings, travel restrictions put in place by governments around the world, as well as those restrictions placed by our customers and partners on their employees have rendered it impossible to hold ConnectLive in person in Chicago or London.
We will be sending out further details on our ConnectLive Virtual Event, including the final date, timings and format over the course of the next week. We are really excited about the event, which will look to bring our community a combination of live and on-demand content, a virtual exhibition, and much more! As we continue to finalize our plans if you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.
For reference, our COVID-19 plans / continuity information can be found on our help center and website.
ConnectLive – What’s it all about
- Receive intense iManage education
- Attend business, technical, and industry topics
- Get an advanced look at product roadmaps
- Learn about security and AI solutions
- Interact with iManage product experts
- Scope out new partner products and services
- Set up 1:1 time with iManage execs
- Network with your peers
Who Should Attend ConnectLive?
Every iManage customer under support is entitled to send two people to ConnectLive at no registration fee. Additional attendees badges will be available at a modest registration fee.
- Directors of Applications and Application managers will learn about future product roadmaps, new product capabilities, and best practices in deployment and user adoption. Peer-to-peer exchanges will help you learn what others across the world have been doing with iManage software across industries.
- Training, help desk, and practice support managers will gain important product knowledge and insight into use cases and how others are using the same products in different ways and for different purposes. Case studies will highlight actual user experiences with mobility, file sharing, and more across professional service firms and corporate legal departments. Peer-to-peer networking will help staff gain new tips and tricks from peers who are facing the same issues in their organizations.
- CIOs, IT directors and business analysts will gain new insights into how iManage solves business challenges such as driving greater productivity, client collaboration, records and information governance, and knowledge management. Business track sessions cover not only industry trends and product capabilities, but also how to justify new product initiatives based on the experience of others in the field. The iManage executive team is all attending, and available for one-on-one briefings to listen to your perspective and also further deepen your knowledge and understanding of where iManage is going and how our plans can help support your plans.
- Developers that want to augment and extend iManage applications using the iManage API. For example, add custom actions or workflows to documents, customize the user experience in iManage Work or iManage Insight, develop your own AI extractors using iManage Extract or create your own agents with security policy manager. Sessions will include overview of the API and workshops with example code delivered directly by some of our top developers.
- Knowledge and Practice Development Professionals who are responsible for managing knowledge and precedent libraries, driving user adoption, enterprise search and enhancing attorney productivity will learn about leveraging AI technologies. They will see the next frontier in knowledge management with the advanced capabilities in Work 10, and how to balance goals for need to know security and knowledge reuse.
- Governance, compliance, and security professionals will learn about managing records, ethical walls, need to know security, and protecting your document collections from potential cyber-threats.
iManage has the most comprehensive set of partners in the industry, and ConnectLive gives our partners excellent access to our most engaged customers. Sponsor feedback from past ConnectLive conferences is consistently overwhelmingly positive.
We are now working on our plans for the virtual event and will be sharing further details including date, agenda and partner sponsorship packages within the next month.
While we continue to finalize our plans for the event, we want to assure our partners that had invested in a sponsorship package to the previously planned on-site event, they may choose to convert this sponsorship to the virtual evenet or request a full refund.