Technology is changing faster than ever. Here is a chance to catch up with two days of intense content. This year’s ConnectLive will be filled with sessions that promote connections, education, and foster communications to share best practices.
ConnectLive 2018 will have 40 sessions across four tracks covering business, technical, developer and industry topics. iManage and 25 partners will have exhibits and demonstrations. Join over a thousand of your peers for the iManage user conference, ConnectLive 2018.
Who Should Attend ConnectLive?
Every iManage customer under support is entitled to send two people to ConnectLive at no registration fee. Additional attendees badges will be available at a modest registration fee.
- Directors of Applications and Application managers will learn about future product roadmaps, new product capabilities, and best practices in deployment and user adoption. Peer-to-peer exchanges will help you learn what others across the world have been doing with iManage software across industries.
- Training, help desk, and practice support managers will gain important product knowledge and insight into use cases and how others are using the same products in different ways and for different purposes. Case studies will highlight actual user experiences with mobility, file sharing, and more across professional service firms and corporate legal departments. Peer-to-peer networking will help staff gain new tips and tricks from peers who are facing the same issues in their organizations.
- CIOs and IT directors will gain new insights into how iManage solves business challenges such as driving greater productivity, client collaboration, records and information governance, and knowledge management. Business track sessions cover not only industries trends and product capabilities, but also how to justify new product initiatives based on the experience of others in the field. The iManage executive team are all attending, and available for one-on-one briefings to listen to your perspective and also further deepen your knowledge and understanding of where iManage is going and how our plans can help support your plans.
- Developers that want to augment and extend iManage applications using the iManage API. For example, add custom actions or workflows to documents, customize the user experience in iManage Work or iManage Insight, develop your own AI extractors using iManage Extract or create your own agents with security policy manager. Sessions will include overview of the API and workshops with example code delivered directly by some of our top most developers.
- Knowledge and Practice Development Professionals who are responsible for managing knowledge and precedent libraries, driving user adoption, enterprise search and enhancing attorney productivity will learn about leveraging AI technologies. They will see the next frontier in knowledge management with the advanced capabilities in Work 10, and how to balance goals for need to know security and knowledge reuse.
- Governance, compliance and security professionals will learn about managing records, ethical walls, need to know security, and protecting your document collections from potential cyber-threats.
ConnectLive 2018 New York
Thursday May 3 – Friday May 4, 2018
New York is the financial anchor to the entire US Eastern Seaboard, the largest concentration of iManage customers in the US.
The Aloft Hotel Brooklyn is a short .4 mile walk to the host location for the US ConnectLive 2018 event, the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge. Completely transformed and brimming with contemporary style, the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge is just across the East River from Manhattan. The subway station is moments away, as is the iconic Brooklyn Bridge. Additional perks include an indoor pool and a fitness center, as well as comprehensively renovated venue spaces hosting ConnectLive. Our conference will take over the entire hotel.
ConnectLive 2018 London
Tuesday May 8 – Wednesday May 9, 2018
London is home to iManage European operation and the Shard skyscraper.
The London event takes place at the InterContinental London – The O2 hotel. Conveniently accessible by the Tube and Thames riverboat, the InterContinental London – The O2 is steps away from the famed O2 arena and the Emirates Air Line. Enjoy spectacular views of Canary Wharf and easy accessibility to and from London City Airport.
iManage has the most comprehensive set of partners in the industry, ConnectLive gives our partners excellent access to our most engaged customers. Sponsor feedback from past ConnectLive conferences is consistently overwhelmingly positive.
At ConnectLive 2018, the Partner Pavilion will be a focal point for many of our activities including morning and afternoon breaks and lunch and will be the location of the main reception Thursday night. We will offer an expanded partner exhibit area, extended exhibit hours and more opportunities for sponsorship.