Welcome to ConnectLive 2019 – Kicking off Today in New York City
The wait is finally over. We are proud to announce the opening of our annual user conference, ConnectLive 2019, which will bring together nearly 2,000 people across events taking place over the next three weeks in eight countries.
We started this conference four years ago, the first year we formed the new iManage, because we have always believed that connecting our community of customers empowers them to get the most from their relationship with iManage and our growing international ecosystem of partners.
And now today we kicked off in none other than the Big Apple where iManage CEO Neil Araujo detailed our vision for the future, outlined our most current offerings and charted the course for how modern technologies like Cloud, Mobility, Security and Governance and AI can help law firms, legal departments and professional services firms dramatically improve efficiency and effectiveness. Neil then dove deep into strategic best practices on how firms can deliver higher quality work more efficiently and develop entirely new services that unlock new value – all while better protecting clients’ sensitive information.
Your presence, your questions and your engagement is what inspires us to keep innovating, changing, improving and moving this market and the industry forward. Buckle up because we are just getting started – seven more countries to go!
Still Need to Register?
- New York: Tuesday May 7 – Wednesday May 8, 2019, at the New York Marriott Marquis Times Square.
- Frankfurt: Monday, May 13, 2019, at the Hilton Frankfurt City Centre.
- Madrid: Monday, May 13, 2019, at the Bless Hotel.
- London: Wednesday, May 15, 2019, at the etc Venues County Hall.
- Dublin: Thursday, May 16, 2019, at the Shelbourne Hotel.
- Stockholm: Thursday, May 16, 2019, at the Sheraton Stockholm Hotel.
- Amsterdam: Monday, May 20, 2019, at the Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre.
- Paris: Tuesday, May 21, 2019, at the Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador Hotel.
We look forward to seeing you there!