The iManage team are delighted to be heading to Washington DC, 21-25 August to attend ILTACON, “the premier educational and networking event for the legal sector.”
Now that in-person events have well and truly returned, I'm looking forward to meeting up with familiar faces from across the legal sector. We’ll be at booth #421 with a team ready to demo the very latest iManage features and releases.
iManage Sessions at ILTACON
Join us for a number of iManage sessions across the week including:
- Dean Leung, Chief Customer Success Officer – Monday, August 22, 2:30 PM (Session 1634)
- Amy Nordness, Chief People Officer – Tuesday, August 23, 4:00 PM (Session 1765)
- Alex Smith, Principal Product Manager – Wednesday, August 24, 11:00 AM (Session 1617)
- Neil Araujo, CEO and Shawn Misquitta, EVP of Product Management at iManage – Wednesday, August 24, 1:45 PM
Start the day right
Of course, it wouldn’t be ILTACON without some socializing and networking! Join us for one (or all) of our breakfasts:
- Monday Breakfast: iManage Support – Monday, August 22, 7:30-8:30 AM
- Tuesday Breakfast: Information Security and Governance for law firms and legal teams – Tuesday, August 23, 7:30-8:30 AM
- Wednesday Breakfast: How iManage is Creating the Modern Workplace – Wednesday, August 24, 7:30-8:30 AM
Let’s take this offline
We’re also hosting a party that’s not to be missed! Network with your peers while enjoying stunning views of the Potomac River on a scenic outdoor terrace. There will be games, specialty cocktails, and dancing with live music. Register now to save your spot!