We just wrapped up the first week of ConnectLive 2019 in New York and we’re excited to continue the ConnectLive roadshow in our first two European cities today, Madrid and Frankfurt.
We are now in the era of digital transformation, where digital technologies — such as cloud, mobility, security and governance and artificial intelligence — are revolutionizing law firms, legal departments and professional services firms. We’ll discuss how firms can successfully implement a digital transformation strategy to drive innovation, help leverage new market opportunities better, improve business efficiency and mitigate risks.
Similar to the format from New York, ConnectLive in Madrid and Frankfurt will have partner exhibits, customer-led panels and numerous sessions that promote connections, education and foster communications to share best practices.
From here, ConnectLive will run for the next two weeks in five more cities across Europe, including London, Amsterdam, Dublin, Stockholm and Paris.
Still Need to Register?
Dates and locations include:
- Frankfurt: Monday, May 13, 2019, at the Hilton Frankfurt City Centre.
- Madrid: Monday, May 13, 2019, at the Bless Hotel.
- London: Wednesday, May 15, 2019, at the etc Venues County Hall.
- Dublin: Thursday, May 16, 2019, at the Shelbourne Hotel.
- Stockholm: Thursday, May 16, 2019, at the Sheraton Stockholm Hotel.
- Amsterdam: Monday, May 20, 2019, at the Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre.
- Paris: Tuesday, May 21, 2019, at the Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador Hotel.