The ConnectLive 2019 roadshow continues. Last week, we kicked off ConnectLive in New York. And earlier this week, we held events in Madrid and Frankfurt. Today, we welcome you to ConnectLive London.
As with all the legs of ConnectLive, our London event features partner exhibits, customer-led panels and numerous sessions that promote connections, education and foster communications to share best practices.
A few highlights of the London event include:
- Cyber-Crime expert Lisa Forte will lead an interactive CIO Security Masterclass session on thinking like a hacker. She’ll put you right into the shoes of an attacker so you can experience first-hand how seemingly innocuous social media posts by staff can aide attackers in crafting highly convincing social engineering attacks.
- iManage GM Nick Thomson will outline best practices on Unlocking Firm Knowledge, detailing how legal professionals can work smarter and more efficiently by combining the power of AI with market leading document and email management.
After London, we’ll be leading more roadshows across Europe, including stops in Amsterdam, Dublin, Stockholm and Paris. This is our first year of extending ConnectLive to European cities beyond London – all due to the overwhelming level of interest from our customers and partners. We are pleased to welcome over 2,000 people in eight cities across the globe, over a three-week span.
Still Need to Register?
Dates and locations include:
- London: Wednesday, May 15, 2019, at the etc Venues County Hall.
- Dublin: Thursday, May 16, 2019, at the Shelbourne Hotel.
- Stockholm: Thursday, May 16, 2019, at the Sheraton Stockholm Hotel.
- Amsterdam: Monday, May 20, 2019, at the Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre.
- Paris: Tuesday, May 21, 2019, at the Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador Hotel.