ConnectLive 2019: Day 2 Recap
Yesterday served as Day 2 of ConnectLive 2019 and it was such a collaborative, exciting day, we wanted to share!
The day kicked off in New York with our iManage GM Nick Thomson leading a keynote on Knowledge Unlocked. Nick joined the iManage family late last year to drive continued growth of iManage RAVN. His keynote detailed best practices into how legal professionals are working smarter and more efficiently by combining the power of AI with market leading document and email management.
We had multiple breakout sessions, including multiple customer-led panels on timely topics including advanced capabilities for security, information governance and AI. We are seeing a change in expectations in all of these areas – expectations of clients for greater value and efficiency as well as expectations of users for better and more modern tools – so we wanted to tackle these topics with real-world customer insights as the success our customers have with our solutions is the true measure of success for us as a company.
This wraps up the first leg of ConnectLive. From here we’ll head to Europe, crossing the pond to seven more cities, including London, Amsterdam, Madrid, Dublin, Stockholm, Frankfurt and Paris.
Still Need to Register?
Dates and locations include:
- Frankfurt: Monday, May 13, 2019, at the Hilton Frankfurt City Centre.
- Madrid: Monday, May 13, 2019, at the Bless Hotel.
- London: Wednesday, May 15, 2019, at the etc Venues County Hall.
- Dublin: Thursday, May 16, 2019, at the Shelbourne Hotel.
- Stockholm: Thursday, May 16, 2019, at the Sheraton Stockholm Hotel.
- Amsterdam: Monday, May 20, 2019, at the Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre.
- Paris: Tuesday, May 21, 2019, at the Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador Hotel.