Milan Matter File Transfer
Category:ADMINISTRATION UTILITIESIMPORT / EXPORT
Milan Matter File Transfer enables firms to more efficiently import and export content to iManage. Its intelligent workflow incorporates review and approval policies to protect privileged, firm-owned data, and separate out internal communications, and includes an intuitive UI and fast background processing with automated job completion notification.
- Transfer Full Workspaces or Single Documents
- Simply click to select content and location
- Metadata-driven job creation
- Supports File Shares, ZIP, and PST
- Flexible, automated folder mapping
- Automated email parsing and review
- Separates privileged internal communication and holds for review via integrated workflow
- Designed for use by lawyers, administrative professionals, Risk, and IT teams
Firms regularly import and export content to iManage to accommodate laterals, clients, and others. That content can arrive via FTP, thumb drives, optical media, or otherwise. Milan streamlines the process with an intuitive, flexible, robust, and scalable platform. Designed to be used by administrators and end-users alike, Milan easily handles individual documents and email messages or entire folder structures – without tying-up the desktop.
Founded by industry experts from iManage, we offer a comprehensive range of iManage add-ons that help firms drive lawyer adoption, streamline administration, and implement need-to-know security. We’ve created a suite of products that help drive the full matter management lifecycle, from workspace automation and management through import/export, self-service, integration, and information governance all the way through retention. We understand lawyers, law firms, document management, and, most certainly, iManage. Our products are used by more than 270 firms across the globe ranging in size from 10 to 15,000 users. We have set the gold standard.