Other IndustriesRequest A Demo
All professionals face common challenges when working with documents, emails and other critical communications.
What do industries including educational institutions, healthcare services, real estate development companies and energy companies have in common? A high volume of crucial information that needs to be handled with care and ease, to start. See how iManage can help your team stay on top of it all.
Benefits for your business.
Today’s businesses face increasing pressure to keep costs down, while critical content grows. Managing files and communications while maximizing productivity and service presents companies with unique challenges. Here’s how iManage can help.
- Improve productivity
- Electronic workspaces serve as a single source of information
- Improve customer service
- Powerful search keeps information at the professionals’ fingertips, workspaces can be extended to collaborate or share files with client, contractors and other external parties.
- Move from paper to digital
- Saving valuable company resources and reducing your environmental footprint
- Gain new insights
- Comprehensive search and knowledge management capabilities
- Improve governance and security
- Secure and manage all electronic and physical content and communications in accordance with a policy.
iManage Work Product Management for Other Professional Services
iManage provides an integrated solution to managing engagement files from inception until information is disposed of in accordance with policy.
- iManage Work
- Secure document and email management
- iManage Share
- Secure governed file sharing and collaboration
- iManage Insight
- Enterprise content search and analysis
- iManage Govern
- Archiving, Records, Threat detection and Security Policy Management
A few of our CustomersSee More Customers
“The shift in just the last four years in the willingness of legal organizations to consider – or even prefer – cloud-‐based applications has been remarkable and significant. However, concerns over the security of privileged and confidential work product, data privacy, and access control remain very real, very relevant, and very strong. Foundational technology such as that provided by iManage is materially helping to reconcile the need for extensibility with the need for risk management. The hybrid cloud is a business solution with momentum to drive market adoption with flexible, creative and responsive deployment models.”–Christopher O’Connor, Senior Research Analyst, Hyperion Global Partners
Additional ResourcesView the Resource Center
- Press Release
November 3, 2016
Kemp Little Selects iManage Cloud for Work Product ManagementDownload Press Release
iManage Records Manager Update – Featuring New Disposition WorkflowWatch Webinar
Work Product Management for other industriesDownload Datasheet
Moving to the Cloud - A Professional's GuideWatch Webinar
ConnectLive 2016: What's the Right Cloud for Professional Services?Watch video
Solving the Filesharing Conundrum: What is the Path Forward for Professional Service Firms?Watch webinar
- Case Study
Legat Owen Uses iManage Work to Streamline Digital Assets, Increase Efficiency and Remain Regulatory CompliantDownload Case Study
- Case Study
County Court of Victoria Goes Electronic to Boost EfficiencyDownload Case Study
Meet iManage Work Product Management
Start with iManage Work for Document and Email Management.Work
Select and add advanced functionality including Secure File Collaboration, Records Management, Archiving, Knowledge Management and more.Share Insight Govern
Access it all on-premises, in the iManage cloud or both.Cloud