Law FirmsRequest A Demo
Meeting the needs of the new lawyer.
iManage keeps you and your attorneys informed. Our software lets you access critical information from anywhere—even offline. Learn why iManage is the leading provider of work product management to the legal industry.
Improve firm productivity.
Today’s firms are experiencing a new lawyer: tech-savvy, mobile, and with a new expectation for how information is available, delivered and managed. The pressure is on firms to find new ways of working and using technology to improve productivity and client service. Here are some of the ways law firms benefit from iManage.
- Increase professional productivity
- Manage client content and communication in integrated electronic matter files.
- Enhance quality of client service
- Provide online collaborative workspaces for sharing and firm knowledge.
- Gain new insights
- Comprehensive search and knowledge management capabilities.
- Improve governance and security
- Secure and manage all electronic and physical content and communications in accordance with firm and client policy.
- Mobile access for the modern lawyer
- Access the most current work product from iOS, Android, Windows or other mobile devices – from anywhere.
iManage Work Product Management for Law Firms
iManage provides an integrated solution to managing engagement files from inception until information is disposed of in accordance with policy.
- iManage Work
- Secure document and email management
- iManage Share
- Secure governed file sharing and collaboration
- iManage Insight
- Enterprise content search and analysis
- iManage Govern
- Project archiving and records management
A few of our Legal CustomersSee More Customers
“What our attorneys see is that they have the file always at their fingertips. No matter where they are, no matter what they are doing they can access the file.”–Santiago Gomez, IT Director, Uria Mendez Abogados SLP
“We’ve been using iManage for eight years. The partners and the staff find it invaluable. They can find documents, trace documents, and retrieve everything very easily.”–Ben Cohen, Applications Customization and Support Manager, Richards Layton & Finger
“iManage is much more intuitive and user-friendly, and it enables lawyers at the firm to be more productive. Everything is more integrated, so people don’t have to click in and out of multiple windows to do their work or to search for information on open matters. Automatically filing documents direct from Outlook is a huge plus — it’s much faster and simpler than manually transferring information from email to the DMS.”–Hamish Patrick, Partner, Shepherd and Wedderburn
Additional ResourcesView the Resource Center
iManage Work 9.4 and BeyondWatch Webinar
Work Product Management for law firmsDownload Datasheet
Solving the Filesharing Conundrum: What is the Path Forward for Professional Service Firms?Watch webinar
What’s the Right Cloud for LegalWatch Webinar
iManage Cloud: Modern Cloud Computing Built for ProfessionalsDownload Whitepaper
Moving to the Cloud - A Professional's GuideWatch Webinar
ConnectLive 2016: Improved attorney adoption at Duane Morris through a Matter Centric RefreshWatch video
- Case Study
Delphi Securely Manages and Shares Client Files, Documents and Emails with EaseDownload Case Study
ConnectLive 2016: Reducing your exposure to cyber-attacks panel discussionWatch video
Meet iManage Work Product Management
Start with iManage Work for Document and Email Management.Work
Select and add advanced functionality including Secure File Collaboration, Records Management, Archiving, Knowledge Management and more.Share Insight Govern
Access it all on-premises, in the iManage cloud or both.Cloud