Manage crucial financial information with ease.
Reduce costs and increase customer satisfaction by streamlining burdensome manual processes. Facilitate client communications and leverage knowledge spread throughout the enterprise. Find out why iManage is the perfect fit for the financial services industry.
Streamline research, collaboration and deals
Fund managers need innovative ways to reduce costs and meet customer expectations in the face of rapidly fluctuating markets. Streamlining processes while facilitating client communication becomes more important than ever. Fund and asset management professionals can:
- Improve productivity
- Electronic workspaces integrate email documents and more in a single integrated view.
- Improve client service
- Share and collaborate securely and easily. Be more responsive from mobile devices.
- Move from paper to digital
- Improve quality, while reduce costs and carbon footprint.
- Gain new insights
- Comprehensive search and knowledge management.
- Improve governance and security
- Secure and manage all electronic and physical files in accordance with policy.
A single view into all client activity for better service
Today’s insurance business is more mobile than ever before, presenting both challenges and opportunities for firms and brokers alike. Here’s how iManage Work Product Management can help streamline your process.
- A Single View
- Manage emails, documents and other work product in unified folders by client and policy or claim
- Find Proposals and Policies
- A single search across all emails documents and associated work product keeps professionals productive with access to all relevant information
- End-to-End Integrations
- Tightly integrated with forms-based applications to manage information right from the policy request, to the negotiation of terms and the final underwriting and delivery of the policy.
- Seamless file sharing
- Pass critical work product back and forth between external parties including wholesalers, clients and underwriters with peace of mind.
- Stay connected with clients
- Full-featured mobile app makes accessing your files easy on the go, so you’re never disconnected from key client information
Enable client teams to work better – and smarter – together
With increased competitive pressure and client demands, commercial banks are looking for ways to reduce costs and increase customer satisfaction. iManage helps commercial banking professionals:
- Manage Complex Client Relationships
- The single unified client folder stores all emails, proposals contracts, and research.
- Develop Better Proposals, Faster
- Find and reuse best practice information with robust search.
- Collaborate & Communicate More Easily
- Share key documents and financial models with clients and external parties, securely and conveniently.
- Access What’s Relevant
- Search across all project or client emails documents and associated work product so you always have access to the latest-and most accurate information.
- Automate Archiving
- Manage and retain all client related work product in accordance with proper policies – automatically.
iManage Security Policy Manager
Manage global security policies at scaleLearn More
iManage Threat Manager
24/7 continuous protection of sensitive data from internal and external threatsLearn More
iManage Records Manager
Manage physical and electronic assets for retention and governance.Learn More
Flexible and scalable electronic communication archiving and supervision platformLearn More
iManage AI Solutions for Financial Service Firms
iManage solutions are applications built on the iManage AI platform to solve real-world problems within accounting firms. These solutions call,ed robots, automate routine tasks and provide powerful information about your content, increase productivity and get more out of your data. iManage robots for accounting firms include:
A few of our Financial CustomersSee More Customers
“One of the main benefits of iManage Work is that we can provide a single global database with standardized practices for securely storing, maintaining, and retrieving documents. This increases both the availability and security of our documents, and simplifies audits by making it possible to access documents within all our offices from a single location. Our underwriting professionals especially appreciate the ability to work intuitively through their accustomed Outlook interface.”-Bjorn Helander, Deputy CIO, Sirius International Insurance Corp
Additional ResourcesView the Resource Center
Work Product Management for financial servicesDownload Datasheet
Moving to the Cloud - A Professional's GuideWatch Webinar
Information Governance for Professional Services: Reducing Your Exposure to Cyber AttacksWatch Webinar
Solving the Filesharing Conundrum: What is the Path Forward for Professional Service Firms?Watch webinar
iManage Cloud: Modern Cloud Computing Built for ProfessionalsDownload Whitepaper
ConnectLive 2016: PMV Improves Operations and Outside Counsel CollaborationWatch video
ConnectLive 2016: What's the Right Cloud for Professional Services?Watch video
- Case Study
Sirius International Uses iManage Work to Enable Global Collaboration Between Business UnitsDownload Case Study