Corporate Legal DepartmentsRequest A Demo
Corporate Legal Departments
Streamline the flow of critical company information.
See how hundreds of corporate legal departments are using iManage Work Product Management to improve processes such as NDAs, basic claims, subpoena processing, and contract management.
Benefits for every aspect of your department.
Corporate legal departments need innovative ways to improve productivity, streamline management and collaboration with external counsel, automate processes, reuse knowledge, and better govern sensitive corporate work product. A comprehensive legal information management solution that can do more than just manage internal documents is required. Here’s how iManage helps corporate legal departments around the world.
- Improve professional productivity at all levels of the organization by managing client content and communication in integrated electronic matter files
- Improve quality of service to clients by providing online collaborative workspaces for sharing and firm knowledge
- Gain new insights with comprehensive search and knowledge management capabilities
- Improve governance and security over critical work product without imposing additional work on busy lawyers
iManage Work Product Management for Corporate Legal Departments
iManage provides an integrated solution to managing engagement files from inception until information is disposed of in accordance with policy.
- iManage Work
- Secure document and email management
- iManage Share
- Secure governed file sharing and collaboration
- iManage Insight
- Enterprise content search and analysis
- iManage Govern
- Project archiving and records management
A few of our Corporate Legal CustomersSee More Customers
“iManage Work and its tight integration with Microsoft Office and our legal-specific applications make it very easy to save, open, edit, view and search documents for our attorneys, saving them a great deal of time.”–Jaime Gamarra, Senior Associate Systems Analyst for IT legal Applications, Thermo Fisher Scientific
Additional ResourcesView the Resource Center
- Case Study
Keurig Green Mountain's Legal Department Simplifies Content-Related ProcessesDownload Case Study
iManage Work 9.4 and BeyondWatch Webinar
iManage Records Manager Update – Featuring New Disposition WorkflowWatch Webinar
Work Product Management for corporate legal departmentsDownload Datasheet
Moving to the Cloud - A Professional's GuideWatch Webinar
iManage Cloud: Modern Cloud Computing Built for ProfessionalsDownload Whitepaper
What’s the Right Cloud for LegalWatch Webinar
Solving the Filesharing Conundrum: What is the Path Forward for Professional Service Firms?Watch webinar
- Case Study
Thermo Fisher Scientific Optimizes Attorney ProductivityDownload Case Study
Meet iManage Work Product Management
Start with iManage Work for Document and Email Management.Work
Select and add advanced functionality including Secure File Collaboration, Records Management, Archiving, Knowledge Management and more.Share Insight Govern
Access it all on-premises, in the iManage cloud or both.Cloud