Document & Email Management and Collaboration for Accounting Firms
Cloud-based document and email management software specifically designed to meet the challenges faced by accountants today minimizes the need for manual labor in document storage, extraction and collaboration. This allows firms to reduce costs and inaccuracies while increasing productivity and client satisfaction.
The best document sharing solutions for accounting firms provide easy access to firm work product, improved visibility and enhanced collaboration and customer service. See how iManage is helping accounting firms around the globe.
Streamline firm process and save valuable resources
Accounting firms strive to reduce costs and enhance client service against a backdrop of increasing regulations and an explosion of content. Effectively organizing and leveraging client work product is essential to cultivate better customer relationships and deliver more responsive service. With iManage’s collaborative software and web-based document management system, accountants can:
- Improve professional productivity at all levels of the organization by managing client and engagement content and communication in integrated electronic files
- Enhance collaboration internally and with clients
- Improve governance and security over critical work product in accordance with firm and client policy
- Get more out of your data, gain new insights and automate routine cognitive tasks by leveraging the power of AI and machine learning
- Improve client response time with anywhere-anytime access to critical information via any mobile device
Streamline tax and audit engagements
Tax and audit professionals face unique challenges as work product takes on increasingly diverse forms across digital platforms. iManage mitigates risk by managing the complete client file in unified, secure engagement folders. Here are some other benefits provided by iManage’s document sharing solution for audit and tax professionals:
- Source Data Quickly
- It’s easy to source data with cloud-based client portals.
- See the Whole Picture
- Manage engagements in comprehensive, integrated project workspaces organized by client and engagement.
- Reduce Costs, Boost Quality
- Automate tax and audit review processes to ease the burden on your team and your clients.
- Secure Collaboration
- Work together with clients and other experts securely throughout the tax and audit engagement – regardless of size and complexity.
Enhance collaboration and share knowledge
Advisors in areas such as wealth management, valuation and M&A must keep abreast of fast-changing regulations and market conditions. They require easy ways of collaboration with clients and each other and simple methods for sharing knowledge and best practices. iManage’s leading cloud-based software allows financial consultants and advisors to:
- Manage any Engagement
- Letters, proposals, emails, financial models and other project documents are saved in unified engagement files, which can be secured to the project team.
- Maintain Ethical Walls
- Secure individual documents, or entire project file as needed to maintain appropriate governance specific to the nature of your client engagement.
- Increase Productivity through Standardization
- Templates enable best practice project templates to be reused so your firm can operate more efficiently.
- Work from Anywhere
- With powerful mobile and offline capabilities, iManage is built for on-the-go professional.
iManage Security Policy Manager
Manage global security policies at scaleLearn More
iManage Threat Manager
24/7 continuous protection of sensitive data from internal and external threatsLearn More
iManage Records Manager
Manage physical and electronic assets for retention and governance.Learn More
iManage AI Solutions for Accounting Firms
iManage solutions are applications built on the iManage AI platform to solve real-world problems within accounting firms. These solutions, called robots, automate routine tasks and provide powerful information about your content, increase productivity and get more out of your data. iManage robots for accounting firms include:
A few of our Accounting CustomersSee More Customers
“Our processes are now all around iManage Work. There’s little people do during the day that doesn’t involve it; it’s become central to what we’re all about”-Adam Irwin, Chief Operating Officer, Pitcher Partners NSW
Additional ResourcesView the Resource Center
Discover Digital Transformation Leadership StrategiesWatch Webinar
iManage Records Manager Update – Featuring New Disposition WorkflowWatch Webinar
Work Product Management for accounting firmsDownload Datasheet
Moving to the Cloud - A Professional's GuideWatch Webinar
iManage Cloud: Modern Cloud Computing Built for ProfessionalsDownload Whitepaper
Solving the Filesharing Conundrum: What is the Path Forward for Professional Service Firms?Watch webinar
- Case Study
Price Bailey Improves Control of Client Files with iManageDownload Case Study
- Case Study
Pitcher Partners Improves Productivity and Reduces RiskDownload Case Study
- Press Release
November 17, 2016
iManage Announces Availability of iManage Control CenterRead Press Release