AccountingRequest A Demo
Keep everyone at your firm on the same page.
Easy access to firm work product improves visibility while enhancing collaboration and customer service. See how iManage is helping accounting firms around the globe.
Streamline firm process and save valuable resources
Accounting firms strive to reduce costs and enhance client service, against a backdrop of increasing regulations and an explosion of content. To cultivate better customer relationships and deliver more responsive service, effectively organizing and leveraging client work product is essential. With iManage, Accounting Firms can:
- Improve professional productivity at all levels of the organization by managing client and engagement content and communication in integrated electronic files
- Eliminate paper and manual processes by automating the capture and categorization of paper
- Enhance collaboration internally and with clients
- Improve governance and security over critical work product in accordance with firm and client policy
Streamline tax and audit engagements
Tax and Audit professionals face unique challenges as work product takes on increasingly diverse forms across digital platforms. iManage mitigates risk by managing the complete client file in unified, secure engagement folders. Here are some other benefits iManage provides:
- Source Data Quickly
- It’s easy with cloud-based client portals.
- See the Whole Picture
- Manage engagements in comprehensive, integrated project workspaces organized by client and engagement.
- Reduce Costs, Boost Quality
- Automate tax and audit review processes to ease the burden on your team and your clients.
- Secure Collaboration
- Work together with clients and other experts securely throughout the tax and audit engagement – regardless of size and complexity.
Enhance collaboration and share knowledge
Advisors in areas such as wealth management, valuation and M&A must keep abreast of fast-changing regulations and market conditions. They require easy ways of collaboration with clients and each other and easy methods for sharing knowledge and best-practices.
- Manage any Engagement
- Letters, proposals, emails, financial models and other project documents are saved in unified engagement files, which can be secured to the project team.
- Maintain Ethical Walls
- Secure individual documents, or entire project file as needed to maintain appropriate governance specific to the nature of your client engagement.
- Productivity through Standardization
- Templates enable best practice project templates to be reused so your firm can operate more efficiently.
- Work from Anywhere
- With powerful mobile and offline capabilities, iManage is built for on-the-go professionals
iManage Work Product Management for Accounting Firms
iManage provides an integrated solution to managing engagement files from inception until information is disposed of in accordance with policy.
- iManage Work
- Secure document and email management
- iManage Share
- Secure governed file sharing and collaboration
- iManage Insight
- Enterprise content search and analysis
- iManage Govern
- Project archiving and records management
A few of our Accounting CustomersSee More Customers
“Our processes are now all around iManage Work. There’s little people do during the day that doesn’t involve it; it’s become central to what we’re all about”–Adam Irwin, Chief Operating Officer, Pitcher Partners NSW
Additional ResourcesView the Resource Center
iManage Work 9.4 and BeyondWatch Webinar
iManage Records Manager Update – Featuring New Disposition WorkflowWatch Webinar
Work Product Management for accounting firmsDownload Datasheet
Moving to the Cloud - A Professional's GuideWatch Webinar
iManage Cloud: Modern Cloud Computing Built for ProfessionalsDownload Whitepaper
Solving the Filesharing Conundrum: What is the Path Forward for Professional Service Firms?Watch webinar
- Case Study
Price Bailey Improves Control of Client Files with iManageDownload Case Study
- Case Study
Pitcher Partners Improves Productivity and Reduces RiskDownload Case Study
- Press Release
November 17, 2016
iManage Announces Availability of iManage Control CenterDownload Press Release
Meet iManage Work Product Management
Start with iManage Work for Document and Email Management.Work
Select and add advanced functionality including Secure File Collaboration, Records Management, Archiving, Knowledge Management and more.Share Insight Govern
Access it all on-premises, in the iManage cloud or both.Cloud