Find information, discover knowledge and leverage experts across disparate locations
iManage Insight takes enterprise search and knowledge management to the next level. Leveraging the RAVN AI technology, Insight finds, analyze and identifies organization information buried in disparate systems regardless of location. iManage Insight’s Knowledge Graph surfaces connections between people, expertise and knowledge to identify hidden experts, related projects and relevant clients. With iManage Insight, professionals work smarter and can build knowledge applications that solve high ROI problems across the enterprise.
- Quickly find and access relevant information across internal and external systems:
- Robust connector framework simplifies enterprise data integration while visual dashboard automatically organizes search results into thematic categories that can be quickly reviewed and refined.
- Drive user adoption with innovative user experience:
- Consistent easy-to-use experience across desktop and mobile devices leverages common UI and Internet metaphors, a client-centric dashboard of your organization’s content, and lets you stay productive on the go.
- Encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing:
- Easily identify relationships, harness hidden knowledge and expertise throughout the organization with Knowledge Graph™
- Secure search-consistent results:
- Leverage a single shared index, for consistent search results that respects security, and lower operating cost.
- Build powerful knowledge management applications:
- Create dashboards, integrate content, search and AI to achieve your vision.
Quickly find relevant information across disparate systems
Leveraging the RAVN AI engine, iManage Insight utilizes machine learning and Natural Language Processing (NLP) to better understand search queries and provide relevant search results. iManage Insight’s robust connector framework and data transformation module (iManage Pipeline), enables you to easily setup and manage connections to disparate data sources without the need for expensive technical resource. A single search finds information across a wide-variety of systems including iManage Work, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, third-party websites, instant messages and social media.