iManage Conflicts Manager
iManage Conflicts Manager
Conflicts of Interest Software Built for Faster Analysis
Managing conflicts of interest is a crucial risk management and compliance concern for legal and financial services firms. The data that must be analyzed for potential conflicts has grown exponentially, and firms find it challenging to maintain, search, and analyze this information in the shortest time possible.
iManage Conflicts Manager, is an advanced software application that provides firms with a 360-degree view of both ethical and business conflicts to enhance firm loss prevention efforts and increase revenue.
Faster & Trusted conflicts clearance
- Reduced time and increased accuracy for searches
- Efficient and comprehensive identification, evaluation, and clearance of conflicts. Drastically reduced time for teams to identify potential, substantive issues across massive amounts of information.
- Reduced staff training from months to hours
- Eliminate lengthy, complex training with iManage Conflicts Manager’s sophisticated search capability.
- Mobile conflicts clearance
- Work anywhere on any device with tracked correspondence between relevant attorneys.
- Flexible clearance options
- Whether your firm attorneys clear their own conflicts issues or your firm centralizes this function, our software meets you where you are and empowers your firm to evolve across the spectrum of operational structures in this crucial area of risk mitigation.
- Integrations with Security Policy Manager
- Integrated visibility into security policies in iManage Security Policy Manager are embedded as part of the conflicts search and clearance process.
- Integrations with iManage Work
- Key conflicts-relevant documents (waivers, engagement letters, outside counsel guidelines) at your fingertips to meaningfully support and enhance your conflicts assessment and clearance.
- Integrations with External Sanctions, Corporate Research, and Compliance Systems
- Our software integrates key external sources to meaningfully expand your risk mitigation capabilities.
- Insights for business development and personalization
- Other departments can use the connection between corporate data and firm data to mine corporate trees for business expansion.
Best-in-class conflicts management used by industry leaders
iManage Conflicts Manager is used and trusted by some of the largest global law firms across different geographies. iManage brings the deepest domain knowledge and best practices, based on over two decades of experience working on implementations for professional services firms and based on our 25-year history in the legal software industry. Built from the ground-up for effective risk management, our product evolves as your business needs change to meet changing market demands.
At a glance, we offer:
- Experience – We are the longest tenured vendor in the business intake and conflicts markets, since 2006.
- Global Presence – 70% of our clients are in the Am Law 100.
- We consistently achieve long-term customer retention.
Advanced Search Technology
Powered by advanced search algorithms, our software allows for one single search to deliver results that identify the firm’s prior relationships to any of the searched names and close name variants. This makes multiple complex queries unnecessary for one check, and significantly reduces staff training time.
Advantages of a Modern Conflicts Management System
Conflicts of interest checks have always been important to business, but with the advent of big data, the stakes are higher than ever before. However, so are the opportunities for putting to excellent use the vast data your business owns. Discover how you can manage risk effectively and, at the same time, mine opportunities for profitability with a modern conflicts management system.
Additional ResourcesView the Resource Center
5 Reasons Why You Should Modernize Your Conflicts Management SystemDownload Whitepaper
Learn why now is the time to change and understand the benefits a new system can offer.
On-Demand Webinar: How Smarter Conflicts and Business Intake Products Can Better Protect Your FirmWatch Today
Learn best practices and modular approaches to conflicts and business intake.
Why Split Conflicts Management from Your Billing System
- Press Release
September 7, 2018
iManage Acquires Elegrity, Leader in Risk and Compliance ManagementRead Press Release