iManage Conflicts Manager
iManage Conflicts Manager
Faster, built-for-analysis conflicts of interest software
Managing conflicts of interest is a crucial risk management and compliance concern for legal and financial services firms. The data that must be analyzed for potential conflicts has grown exponentially, and firms find it challenging to maintain, search and analyze this information in the shortest time possible.
iManage Conflicts Manager, is an advanced software application that provides firms with a 360-degree view of both ethical and business conflicts to enhance firm loss prevention efforts and increase revenue.
Faster & Trusted conflicts clearance
- Reduced time and increased accuracy for searches
- Efficient and comprehensive identification, evaluation and clearance of conflicts.
- Reduced staff training from months to hours
- Eliminate lengthy, complex training with iManage Conflicts Manager’s one and done search capability.
- One-and-done searches
- One single search identifies firm’s prior relationships with searched names and its variants. Multiple complex queries are unnecessary.
- Mobile conflicts clearance
- Work anywhere on any device with tracked correspondence between relevant attorneys.
- Insights for business development and personalization
- Other departments can use the connection between corporate data and firm data to mine corporate trees for business expansion.
Best-in-class conflicts management used by industry leaders
iManage Conflicts Manager is used and trusted by some of the largest global law firms across different geographies. iManage brings the deepest domain knowledge and best practices, based on over two decades of experience working on implementations for professional services firms and based on Elegrity’s 25-year history in the legal software industry. Built from the ground-up for effective risk management, our product evolves as your business needs change to meet changing market demands.
At a glance, we offer:
- Experience – We are the longest tenured vendor in the business intake and conflicts market, since 2006.
- Global Presence – 70% of Elegrity’s clients are in the Am Law 100.
- Long-term customer retention.
One-and done searches
Powered by advanced search algorithms, the conflict check software allows for one single search to deliver results that identify the firm’s prior relationships to any of the searched names and close name variants. This makes multiple complex queries unnecessary for one check.
Because iManage Conflicts Manager offers a one-and-done search, the quality of your search results does not depend on the search expertise of each particular analyst. This significantly reduces staff training time.
Advantages of a Modern Conflicts Management System
Conflicts of interest checks have always been important to business, but with the advent of big data, the stakes are higher than ever before. However, so are the opportunities for putting to excellent use the vast data your business owns. Discover how you can manage risk effectively and, at the same time, mine opportunities for profitability with a modern conflicts management system.
Additional ResourcesView the Resource Center
5 Reasons Why You Should Modernize Your Conflicts Management SystemDownload Whitepaper
On-Demand Webinar:Watch Today
How Smarter Conflicts and Business Intake Products Can Better Protect Your Firm
Why Split Conflicts Management from Your Billing System
- Press Release
September 7, 2018
iManage Acquires Elegrity, Leader in Risk and Compliance ManagementRead Press Release