Designed for non-technical end-users, iImport Desktop™ is an add-in to iManage DeskSite or FileSite that allows users to quickly and easily import content, preserving organizational structures if desired, from native operating system folders directly into WorkSite. The program features an easy-to-use Windows Explorer-like interface that is simple and intuitive.
With iImport Desktop users can extend the native FileSite/DeskSite import capabilities on their workstations to import multiple documents or entire folder structures at once. The product includes document filtering capabilities and the ability for administrators to limit where content can be imported. For example, eligible ""targets"" for import operations can be restricted to WorkSpace-centric locations, such as WorkSpaces, tabs, or WorkSpace folders, or expanded to include non-WorkSpace centric locations, such as the root of a WorkSite database, or ""legacy"" folder structures.
- Efficiently imports multiple folders and files using a user-friendly interface
- Allows for easy import in environments that do not allow drag and drop
- Preserve organizational structure of imported content, if desired
- Administrative options can limit where content may be imported and regulate other user settable parameters
- Effectively extends the native FileSite and DeskSite import capabilities on users workstations
- Allows automatic assigning of application/type codes to files that WorkSite cannot recognize
All WorkSite Users
Works With WorkSite 8.x, 9.x, 10.x server. Works With WorkSite in the Cloud