iManage Cloud Migration Checklist
When you’re migrating to the cloud, the iManage staff and your cloud-certified implementation partner can guide your onboarding process down the path of a successful cloud implementation. You can benefit from our repeatable processes and best practices, which we developed based on more than 800 global implementations.
No need to worry about servers and software. iManage will provision your cloud environment, preparing the purchased solutions and services and delivering them to you.
Discovery and Design
Our skilled implementation partners and dedicated cloud service managers will work with you on identifying your business needs and designing a solution that meets them best.
- Evaluate your business system processes and workflows.
- Plan and facilitate a direct course or phased approach to migration, as needed.
- Review all security requirements necessary for deployment.
- Integrate with all the tools your end users need.
Your iManage cloud environment will be customized to meet your specific business and organizational needs.
- Set up authentication protocols for accessing the cloud.
- Set up administrative functions for user management.
- Integrate with back-office systems (e.g., email, time & billing, HR) and end-user productivity tools (e.g., document comparison).
- Define processes and workflows for the efficient organization of your client/matter content to maximize user adoption.
Deploy & Test
Smoothly migrate all your data and documents into the system, using our proven, best-practice methodology.
- Perform initial data import.
- Test user acceptance and integration with other tools.
- Prepare communications and finalize formal go-live deployment plan.
Take final steps to make the system available for release to all users, to ensure end-user adoption success.
- Finalize and complete go live checklists.
- Finalize delta data migrations.
- System launch to end users.
Get ongoing support for any new workflows or processes, to maximize usage and adoption of the cloud solution.