High performance cloud built for professionals
Professional service firms are taking advantage of cloud-based solutions to achieve new levels of productivity and agility while reducing capital expense and ongoing cost of ownership. The mission-critical nature of managing client work product, coupled with large file sizes and the need for integration between Work Product Management and other professional tools introduce unique requirements for how these cloud solutions must be architected and delivered. The iManage Cloud is built on the latest technologies adopted by the largest cloud vendors to provide elastic compute and storage with uninterrupted services using a continuous automated delivery model.
iManage Cloud—The cloud built for professionals
iManage Cloud delivers the industry’s leading Work Product Management capabilities with scalable, reliable performance and features specifically designed for professionals:
- Architected to deliver unmatched reliability, performance and scale by leveraging modern architectures and building blocks relied upon by leading cloud companies.
- Highly secure: ISO 27001 data centers; all data is encrypted at rest and in transit; customer and file specific encryption keys ensure authorized access; SAML2 authentication enables single-sign on for end-users based on firm policies; analytics are used to detect any malicious activity.
- Data sovereignty: Full control over the domicile of data in the cloud to meet regulatory requirements, client mandates, and organizational policies.
- Professionals stay productive whether connected or disconnected, so they are never without access to critical work product in high, low or no bandwidth situations.
- Fully integrated with other key tools you use including document comparison, metadata scrubbing, ethical walls, time and billing.
- Designed to anticipate failure with containerization, clustering, elastic search and petabyte scale storage technologies
Market-leading functionality for organizations of all sizes
iManage Cloud delivers the industry’s leading, proven Work Product Management solution to organizations of all sizes, for a low monthly subscription fee. iManage is the choice of professionals, many of whom move between organizations and ask for it by name. Now you can have this proven comprehensive functionality — document and email management, knowledge management, enterprise search, records management and information governance — in a scalable, easy to maintain cloud model.
iManage Cloud is the first and only cloud service to take proven, advanced technology that is relied upon by leading Internet companies like Google, Twitter, and Facebook — technologies like clustering, containerization and advanced data storage (SWIFT) — and bring it to professional services for document and email management.
Always Up – ultra high availability designed to anticipate failures
iManage Cloud is supported by data centers across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and South America. This enables organizations to store information in the geographic location that is best for governance and performance.
The iManage Cloud has no single points of failure within and across data centers, offering a continuous service delivery model. This ensures no work disruptions during key projects and deals.
Chart your path to the cloud
The architecture allows you to control your path to the cloud. You can begin with all information in the cloud, or with work product managed mostly in the cloud with specific data sets on premise.
iManage Cloud is the only solution that enables users to access all work product — whether in the cloud or on premises through a single interface across multiple devices.
Existing iManage clients can move to the cloud with great ease. A standard deployment model enables organizations to migrate their current iManage experience to the cloud, achieving a transition without any business disruption.
There’s no need for any data conversion and the iManage user interface remains the same, so the entire move to the cloud is completely transparent to the end users with absolutely no re-training required.