Spotlight on iManage’s Global Partner Ecosystem
ConnectLive 2019 has officially started, bringing together nearly 2,000 people across events taking place over the next three weeks in eight countries.
Participation and collaboration from our partner ecosystem around the globe is one of the reasons we’re able to make ConnectLive such a successful user conference that keeps growing. And since this year we have a handful of partners participating in all eight countries, we thought we’d take an opportunity to put a spotlight on a few of them to hear more about their experiences with attending and the value they get out of it.
Here’s what we heard:
- Litera: has been a valued member of the iManage partner ecosystem for 15+ years. When we talked to their VP of Marketing & Partnerships Julian Morgan about Litera’s global presence at ConnectLive this year, he noted, “like iManage, our customers are all over the world, and it’s a great opportunity to visit them in their home town/country to update them on the latest developments. There’s no substitute for seeing people in person.”
- DocsCorp: is an iManage partner of over a decade. Speaking with Marketing Director Melody Easton about the value of participating in ConnectLive across all global geographies, she noted, “w
e have users in all the regions of ConnectLive, so for us, it made sense to sponsor and support every one of them. And given that I have heard first hand from clients that this event is a must attend, it makes sense to be at every one.”
- Workshare: has been a committed iManage partner for close to 20 years. We are delighted for our customers to have the ability to benefit from Workshare’s suite of tightly knit integrations within the iManage ecosystem. Whether in world class document comparison in the browser, desktop and cloud, or in metadata removal – extending the value of Security Policy Manager to email – Workshare remains closely aligned to our product set. Senior Product Manager for Integrations, Francesco Burns, said “It’s always fantastic to be face to face with our customers at Connect Live. Being able to interact with so many of them at such an interesting event is very valuable indeed.”
With the enthusiastic support of partners like Litera, DocsCorp and Workshare, as well as with the expanded reach across Europe this year, more attendees will have the opportunity to learn and share ideas on transforming the way they do business to compete more effectively in today’s marketplace.
You can learn more by visiting the Partner Pavilion at ConnectLive — which this year will showcase 28 partners with exhibits and demonstrations representing iManage’s growing partner ecosystem with over 250 products worldwide.
Still Need to Register?
- New York: Tuesday May 7 – Wednesday May 8, 2019, at the New York Marriott Marquis Times Square.
- Frankfurt: Monday, May 13, 2019, at the Hilton Frankfurt City Centre.
- Madrid: Monday, May 13, 2019, at the Bless Hotel.
- London: Wednesday, May 15, 2019, at the etc Venues County Hall.
- Dublin: Thursday, May 16, 2019, at the Shelbourne Hotel.
- Stockholm: Thursday, May 16, 2019, at the Sheraton Stockholm Hotel.
- Amsterdam: Monday, May 20, 2019, at the Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre.
- Paris: Tuesday, May 21, 2019, at the Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador Hotel.
We look forward to seeing you there!