…Next Stop ILTACON 2018
We are kicking off the summer by gearing up for ILTACON 2018 – one of the largest educational and networking events for the legal sector – coming up August 19-23 in National Harbor, Md.
As an active member of ILTA for over 20 years and this is one of our most important events of the year – from joining thought-provoking panels to providing demos of our newest solutions for legal professionals to holding the current title of ILTA’s Innovative Solution Provider of the Year – and this year is no exception.
This conference is crucial to putting a spotlight on how old approaches and incremental changes aren’t enough to address rapidly evolving business demands. Modern law firms and legal departments across the globe require productivity-enhancing tools to digitally transform their processes, allowing them to work the want they want to work so they can deliver even better work for their clients.
Here is just a sample of what we have planned for ILTACON 2018 – come hear us speak, visit us at booth# 700/702 and register to attend one or more of our networking events:
iManage Speaking Sessions
- New Frontiers in Enterprise Search
Monday, August 20, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Speaker: Simon Pecovnik (VP of Product Management)
- Auto-Classification is Real: Don’t let Perfect be the Enemy of Good
Tuesday, August 21, 1:30 – 2:30 pm
Speaker: Jan Van Hoecke (VP of Engineering)
- Meeting the Digital Transformation Challenge – iManage Company Update
Tuesday, August 21, 3:20 – 4:00 pm
Speakers: Neil Araujo (CEO), Dan Carmel (CMO), Shawn Misquitta (VP of Product Management)
- The Reality of Artificial Intelligence in your Legal Practice (Artificial Intelligence Series, 3 of 4)
Wednesday, August 22, 1:30 – 2:30 pm
Speaker: Peter Wallquist (VP of Strategy)
- How Knowledge Management is Achieving its Goals in a Security-Centric World
Thursday, August 23, 9:00 – 10:00 am
Speaker: Ian Raine (Director Product Management)
Demos at iManage Booth# 700/702
- iManage Work 10 – the leading document and email management system for today’s modern professional. iManage Work 10 is available on-premise and in the iManage Cloud.
- iManage RAVN – solutions that harnesses the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning to gain new insights and automate routine cognitive tasks.
- iManage Threat Manager, iManage Security Policy Manager and iManage Records Manager – products that govern and secure all critical work product.
- iManage Cloud – delivering the industry’s leading Work Product Management capabilities with scalable, reliable performance and features specifically designed for professionals.
iManage Networking Events
- iManage User Group Breakfast
Monday, August 20, 7:30 – 8:30 am
Chris RuBert (Head of iManage Support) and Shawn Misquitta (VP of Product Management).
Reserve your seat today.
- Security and Information Governance Breakfast
Wednesday, August 22, 7:30 – 8:30 am
Roadmap and demos. Reserve your seat today
- Networking Event: Digital Odyssey Cruise
Wednesday, August 22, 8:00 pm – midnight
Don’t miss the iManage networking event, always one of the most popular at ILTACON. This year it will take place aboard the ODYSSEY, a cruise ship docked a short walk from the Gaylord in National Harbor. It’s going to be a fun, futuristic networking event with food stations, hosted bars, augmented reality games, LED entertainment, specialty drinks and more. Reserve your ticket today.
We look forward to meeting you at ILTACON.