Meet Us at ILTA
We’re on our way to ILTA in National Harbor, MD, August 28 – September 1, and we hope to see you there! iManage has been hard at work, getting back to innovation with high impact product updates delivering powerful new features and reduced cost of ownership, all available in the iManage Cloud.
Join us as we provide updates on the company and product strategy and demonstrate new products. Meet with our product, support, sales and exec team members to ask questions, share your successes and provide feedback.
Here are some ways to meet us at ILTA:
Monday, August 29th
• 7:30 AM – 8:30 AM – iManage User Group Breakfast
Hear updates on product roadmap and support plans and processes.
RSVP required (Potomac D Ballroom)
• 2:30 PM – 6:00 PM – Corporate Legal Day (iManage sponsorship)
Operational strategies and issues for legal technology professionals who work in law departments or as part of corporate legal operations.
• 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM iManage Share for Effective, Secure File-Sharing
See the new features in iManage Share which enable your professionals to securely share files and collaborate with external parties.
Dan Carmel and Shawn Misquitta (Annapolis 1-2)
• 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Exhibit floor opens, visit us at booth 200/202
Tuesday, August 30th
• 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM Women Who Lead Reception (iManage sponsoring) (Lower Atrium)
Wednesday, August 31st
• 7:15 AM – 8:30 AM IRM User Group Breakfast and Roundtable
Special records management briefing by iManage and panel discussion.
RSVP required (Chesapeake K)
• 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM iManage Govern for Next Generation Information Governance
See a demonstration of how current and planned products help deliver practical and effective governance.
Ian Raine (Annapolis 3-4)
• 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM iManage Company Update and Road Ahead
iManage strategy for 2016 and beyond to enable customers to protect and govern information, serve clients better, and delight their end users.
Neil Araujo (Maryland C)
• 8:00 PM – 12:00 AM iManage Networking Reception
Network with colleagues, partners and iManage staff
RSVP required (Pose Rooftop Lounge)